VIAS IN COLLABORATION WITH SAMKALP NEW DELHI
VIAS functions in Collaboration with SAMKALP, New Delhi, one of the foremost Civil Service Coaching Organizations in India with over 26 years of proven track record. It may also be pertinent to mention here that SAMKALP is the premier institution in Interview Training for Civil Services Selections. Over 45 percent of those qualified for the Civil Services in 2013 were the students of Samkalp. Samkalp offers guidance in preparing our syllabus, lessons and modules, conducting faculty training programs and also faculty interchange programs. Senior faculty members from Samkalp visited our camps in 2012 and conducted classes for students and parents. Our students and faculty members would be given opportunities to visit Samkalp and have experience of the way training goes on there. Senior members and advisors of Samkalp would visit our classes, seminars and camps in coming years to give guidance and advices to our students and parents.
SAMKALP HAD AGREED TO EXTEND THEIR SUPPORT TO VIAS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Training our faculty team at Delhi.
- Conducting training classes locally for our faculty team.
- Conducting classes at our centres.
- Sending senior resource persons to attend our seminars.
- Members from the advisory board and faculty pool would lead sessions in our vacation camps.
- Providing up to date information regarding the latest changes and trends in the UPSC exam pattern.
- Supplying relevant study materials and Guidance in preparing our syllabus, lessons and modules.
- Faculty exchange programs wherein our faculty team would visit Delhi and conduct classes there and vice versa.
- Cultural exchange programs wherein aspirants from Samkalp would visit Kerala and our centres to have a firsthand feel of our culture.
- Aspirants selected by VIAS could go and stay at Delhi and other places as part of the cultural exchange program.
- Aspirants selected and nominated by VIAS would be trained at Delhi.
- Conducting seminars here for graduation level students who aspire for civil services.